1.What is the difference between the Free shipping option and the Best Way Shipping option? There is no difference in two shipping methods. The Free Shipping option is an option given when the customer has made a purchase over $65.00.
2. When will I recieve my package? Orders are normally shipped within 48 to 72 hrs of receiving the order unless the order was made on a weekend or a holiday then it will be delivered on the following business day. USPS ground shipping is used and it normally takes within a week for shipments within the U.S. We are located in Virginia, so orders on the East Coast will be delivered faster.
3. How do I track my package? You will be notified when the package is delivered by email, if you do not recieve the email, the delivery confirmation number will be in the notes section for that order in your account. You can go to http://usps.com to check on the delivery status of your package.
4. The status of my package on http://usps.com says "Delivered", but I have not received my package. Our responsiblity for delivery ends when we deliver the package to the shipping carrier here in the United States. Please wait a few more days to see if the package shows up, even when it says it was delivered and if the package still is not delivered, then if you have chosen the insurance option we will contact USPS to file a claim on your missing package.
5. Why do the products look bigger or smaller then the actual product? We are in no way trying to deceit the customers on merchandise, we want everyone to be happy with the product. Photos can sometimes make items seem bigger or smaller then they normally are. If you want items based on size, please look on the product page for that item to see the actual size, which is displayed in inches.
6.What is the shipping cost for International orders? Shipping cost is the same as U.S orders at the moment. But you cannot track your package once it leaves the U.S. No shipping is guaranteed regardless of the method of shipping you choose. Delays through customs, handing in local areas, on going theft in remote areas are NOT THE RESPONSIBLITY OF Hot Trendz. Our responsiblity for delivery ends when we deliver to the shipping carrier here in the United States.
7.Why is my credit card being declined? The Credit Card Processing Companies checks for matching names, addresses, zip codes, and etc.., if something does not match the card may be declined.
If you have any additional questions there are a few ways to reach us:
- Online Customer Representative: Look on the bottom of the right side for live chat.
- The contact form at the bottom
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: 757-966-7886 (9a.m-1-p.m EST, M-F) We do not take orders over the phone.